Dairy-free peanut butter strawberry popsicles are made with only 4 ingredients! These tasty popsicles are super easy and so healthy you can have them for breakfast.
If you have followed my blog for some time now, you might have noticed that a have a sort of a thing for peanut butter and I participate every month to peanut butter bash. It’s a group of food bloggers pairing peanut butter with another ingredient; June’s ingredient is strawberry.
And I just can’t believe it’s June already! It was just a couple of weeks ago it was still snowing here, and now it’s summer. The season of the freshest veggies and ice cream of course!
I’m going to be all about ice cream this summer. So if you are interested in easy, vegan and healthy ice creams, you are in the right place:
- Vegan Berry Popsicles
- Peanut Butter Ice Cream Popsicles
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pina Colada Nice Cream
Join us in the peanut butter fun over at The Peanut Butter Recipe Box Facebook Group! We would love to see you there! Check out the recipes we made while you are at it!
No Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars from Kleinworth & Co.
Homemade Peanut Butter Strawberry Granola from Bake Then Eat
Peanut Butter Strawberry Popsicles are easy to make just with 4 ingredients and a fork. I did use a blender; I like to do things the easy way. Man powered for whisk and masher will do the job if you don’t have a blender. Let’s put it in another way: not having a blender is not a good enough excuse not to make homemade healthy popsicles.
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk (1 can)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Put the coconut milk in a blender and blend it smooth. You can use the whole can with the liquid, and everything and the coconut milk doesn't have to be chilled.
- Pour half of the blended coconut milk into a jug.
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup in the blender with the remaining coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into another jug.
- Wash the blender and coarsely blend the strawberries, the strawberry mash should have junks in it.
- Fill the popsicle molds to half with the coconut milk. Add one tablespoon of strawberry and stir a little.
- Fill the popsicle mold to the top with the peanut butter coconut milk.
- Stick the wooden sticks into the popsicles and freeze overnight.
Pin the recipe for later: