Healthy 4-ingredient licorice fudge is raw, vegan and refined sugar free.
Do you love licorice? This recipe is for you then!
The original recipe is from the lovely Wellberries blog. I fell in love the moment I saw this on Facebook. The licorice fudge is extremely easy to make only with four ingredients. I can’t get enough of it!
Licorice Fudge is quite sweet: dates are sweet, lucuma is sweet, and licorice is sweet too. You shouldn’t eat it at once all by yourself. So share the wonderful taste experience with someone and keep the extra fudge in a fridge. It keeps well at least a week in an airtight container.
Read about the licorice health benefits and how to use licorice with oats: Licorice Overnight Oats
- 15 Medjool dates pitted
- ⅓ cup lucuma powder
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon raw licorice powder
- Pit the dates and melt the coconut oil.
- Measure all the ingredients in a food processor or a blender and blend until the fudge starts to form a ball.
- Press the fudge in a rectangular container and let to set in the fridge.
- Cut into cubes and serve.