Meet the incredible three-ingredient coconut cookies! They are sugar free, gluten free and vegan and ready to eat in about 30 minutes.
I’m obsessed with banana-based vegan cookies. They are so quick to make that I often bake them for an evening snack. Coconut cookies are also great to serve at breakfast and brunch.
All you need are the three ingredients and my favorite kitchen tool: a fork! A food processor will make the job even easier but is no necessity. Check out the nutrition comparison for one cookie at the end of the post.
Looking for a grain-free version? Jump here: Grain-free Coconut Cookies - Only 3 Ingredients!
3 Ingredient Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup / 2 5 dl shredded coconut
- ⅓ cups + 2 tbs / 1 dl oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Measure the shredded coconut and the oats in a food processor and run until they look like panko crumbs.
- Add the peeled and sliced bananas and pulse to a paste.
- Line an oven tray with greaseproof paper and with the help of two tablespoons, form cookies on the tray.
- Bake the cookies for app. 20 minutes. Keep a close look at them at the end of the baking.
- Let the cookies cool on a cooling rack. They are ready to eat as soon as they have cooled enough to be held without burning your fingers.
You are not missing anything if you don’t make your cookies perfectly round, I assure you they taste the same. Make sure to press the cookies a little though before baking.
Pin the recipe for later: