Delicious grain-free coconut cookies are made only with three ingredients. Just mix the ingredients and bake.
The grain-free cousin of my famous 3-ingredient coconut cookies is finally here. So many of you, my beloved readers, have asked for the recipe and I’m happy to tell you they are as simple as the original cookies with oats.
Again, no special equipment is required. You’ll be just fine with a fork and a plate. If you have a food processor you can use it to make the cookie dough. I do have one, but I’m way too lazy to use it if there is there is a simpler way. Too much dishes to wash already. 😀
The cookies in the photos I have made with the help of a food processor. Food photography for this blog is a dear hobby of mine, and therefore the end product is often the nicest possible version of the pastry with some cute styling, but there is no need for you to use the time and effort to make tasty treats. The cookies taste exactly same even if you just spoon the dough on the oven tray.
If you like the recipe, share it with your friends too!
- 2 small ripe bananas
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into 1” pieces.
- Put the bananas in a food processor with the rest of the ingredients and blitz till smooth.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof oven paper and form the cookies with the help of a tablespoon. You can also form little balls with your hands and press them into cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
If you don’t have a food processor, or you are like me and too lazy to use it, put the peeled bananas on a large plate, measure the coconut and almond on the plate and mash it all with a fork.
Pin the recipe for later: