Piña colada nice cream straight from hot summery beaches tastes like coconut and pineapple. More good reasons to store frozen fruit in your freezer!
I can’t decide whether to call this Malibu Nice Cream or Piña Colada Nice Cream. And you could surely splash in a dash of coconut liquor. 😀
Piña colada nice cream is a very rich treat packed with sweet coconut, pineapple and, bananas.
Did you know that pineapple has tremendous anti-inflammatory benefits? Pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain which helps to regulate the immune response. It also helps to prevent cardiovascular disease and fights against blood clotting.
Pineapple is quite high in sugar, but it’s health benefits are so notorious that you should definitely include it in your diet.
Piña colada nice cream is not just a cooling summer treat, but it also makes a great anti-inflammatory snack or breakfast.
- 1 cup frozen banana slices
- 1 cup frozen pineapple cubes
- 1 cup chilled coconut milk
- Measure bananas and pineapple in a blender bowl.
- Scoop the firm part of the coconut milk in the blender. It doesn’t matter if it doesn’t fill a cup.
- Blend until the nice cream is smooth and silky.