A fresh and crunchy salad is a great side dish for any kind of food. You only need a couple of ingredients to make this delicious salad, and you can make it all year round.
Piquant radishes pair will fresh and aromatic fennels. Fennel and citrus are also a great combination – an absolute classic, so the salad dressing tastes like lemon.
In summer, use fresh peas in the salad; at other times, frozen peas thawed work well – and make use of those fennel tops too!
Fennel and Radish Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
- 1 large fennel (200 grams)
- 125 g radishes
- 2 spring onions
- 50 g peas fresh or thawed from the freezer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- black pepper
- Rinse the fennel, radishes and spring onions.
- Remove the tops from the radishes. Keep the fennel tops for the salad.
- Thinly slice all vegetables.
- Mix the sliced vegetables and peas in a salad bowl.
- Sprinkle the chopped fennel tops on the salad
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Drizzle the dressing onto the salad and toss or serve in a small jug next to the salad.