Lovely pastel colored white chocolate raspberry bars are easy to make only in few moments.
White chocolate raspberry bars are great party treats for kids parties if cut into bite sized squares. I also like to serve these at brunch; they have a nice breakfast vibe to them.
I used a loaf tin to make the bars, but for small bites, you better use a larger pan that the bars won’t be too high.
The pretty pink color comes from raspberry juice. Try to find unsweetened juice or just simply crush some raspberries and use them
The crust recipe I have adapted from a beautiful Instagram account, Health and Chocolate. I use the recipe and variations of it a lot. It’s easy and versatile and tastes heavenly.
Read also: Coconut Almond Bars
A good way to find more delicious sugar-free treats is to follow me on Pinterest.
- 100 ml cacao butter ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 ml vegan sour cream (Oatly) ⅓ cup + 2 tbsp
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp raspberry juice
- Gently melt the cacao butter in a bowl over hot water.
- Add coconut oil and let it melt too.
- Mix in sour cream, maple syrup, and raspberry juice. Whisk with a fork until the mixture is even and smooth. It probably looks split at first but just keep gently whisking.
- Let the mixture to cool completely before pouring it onto the chilled crust.
- Put in the fridge for at least half an hour before cutting into bars.
Pin the recipe for later: