Love this easy and healthy peanut butter fudge! It’s made with only three ingredients. Take the fudge to the next level by adding melted chocolate and salted peanuts.
There’s always need for candy!
Well no there isn’t, please don’t eat any kind of candy, no matter how healthy it claims to be, every day, please! But when you do, choose a healthy homemade option that doesn’t harm your health and stay moderate.
3-ingredient peanut butter fudge is one of my favorites, and my kids’ favorite too. It’s really good just plain, but with melted raw chocolate and salted peanuts, it’s just heavenly.
I think I say this in my every post, that this is my favorite, but it’s true I only share my best and most loved recipes with you guys, you deserve only the best. <3
More delightful fudge recipes: Peanut Butter Almond Chocolate Fudge
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- (raw chocolate and salted peanut butter)
- Melt the peanut butter and the coconut oil in a gentle water bath.
- Stir in the maple syrup.
- Pour the fudge into a small rectangular form, a plastic freezer container lined with cling film is perfect.
- Put the peanut butter fudge in a fridge to set.
- (Melt some raw chocolate in a water bath. Drizzle the chocolate on the fudge and sprinkle the nuts onto it and put it back in the fridge for a moment. Take the fudge at room temperature for 15 minutes before drizzling and make sure the chocolate is at room temperature too.)
- Remove the fudge from the form, cut into cubes and enjoy!
Pin the recipe for later: