Easy chia pudding with berries and yogurt is a beautiful, healthy breakfast or snack.
I really like chia pudding because of its diversity and easiness. My absolute favorite is the most simple one made with almond milk with a pinch of vanilla. But do try other flavors too, you can make chia pudding basically with any liquid or fruit puree, so the variations are infinite.
You can do the pudding the evening before, but it can be made in 30 minutes, too.
Have you already tried quinoa pops? They are easy and quick to make, just like popcorn. Quinoa pops and burns way easier that corn, so remember to keep a close eye on it! Oil is not necessary for popping anything, but it will give a crispier result.
- 100 ml almond milk (⅓ cup + 2 tbsp)
- 1 tbsp raspberries, crushed
- 1 tbsp blueberries, crushed
- 4 tbs chia seeds
- 100 ml vegan yogurt (oatgurt by Oatly) (⅓ cup)
- quinoa pops
- Mix almond milk, raspberries, blueberries and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Leave to set at a room temperature for 15 minutes and stir.
- Move the bowl to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt with berries.
- Plate the chia pudding and berry yogurt in a bowl and garnish with more berries and quinoa pops.
Pin the recipe for later: